Thursday, September 16, 2010

seoul is DELICIOUS!

I LOVE seoul! The city is filled with such life... and I am doing as much as I can to soak up even the smallest portion of its brilliance. It's a visual overload!!! I successfully attempted to venture off on my own today and had a wonderful time [sticking out like a sore thumb] and experiencing some of the Seoul's history and culture. My favorite Korean word so far- mashisoyo: which means delicious. So far this best describes my experience...


SEOUL[food]
SEOUL[searching]
SEOUL[sister]
SEOUL[mate]
<3

2 comments:

  1. i love it!!! post every day, i will be checking!!! i miss you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Halo, We had dinner tonight to celebrate your dad and your Auntie Kathy's birthdays and sure missed your beautiful smile. At dinner, mention was made of your blog (I didn't know you had one!) and I had to rush home and read it. You have a wonderful way of expressing your thoughts through your words and your photos and I've enjoyed reading every word. I'm thrilled that you have been able to travel in recent months. Enjoy life's adventures, girl! Love, Auntie Jo

    ReplyDelete