Thursday, December 23, 2010

rain rain [go away]

It seems that the rain has come and gone [again] in this monumentally cold month of December. Moving this close to the ocean has proven to be quite the chilly experience! In an attempt to stay true to my [internal] eternal optimistic self... I wanted to find the silver lining per se for all these crisp days and colder nights. [And after much moaning and groaning] it hit me during a simple walk on the strand with a few baby puppies. My favorite thing about rain, besides the wonderful pitter[patter] soundtrack that accompanies as you fall asleep, are the post-rain sunsets we experience as the storm moves on for new ground. I might be freezing and damp-- but I think it's all worth it [in the end]. 
[el porto] manhattan beach
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment