Monday, January 10, 2011

[unexpected]brothers

I heard some interesting news on the radio during one of my [many] ventures down the 405. The Black Keys and Big Boi [from outkast] had made a new mixtape together…?! Yup! That's right. They teamed up to produce a mash-up of the Black Keys latest and greatest album Brothers. And even more exciting news... it’s available for free online! It’s been awhile since I’ve indulged in my hip-hop roots… but I figured it was free and I had nothing to lose! I ended up really really enjoying this [interesting] take on the Brothers album. 

It might not be everyones cup of tea… but that is something you'll have to decide for yourself. My favorite on the album would have to be track 2- "Afraid of the General" Download The Brothers of Chico Dusty from SPIN.com

enjoy!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment